CIO & Head of Operations
• Winner, 2011 Information Week 500 Award for Most Innovative Business Technology Organizations
• Winner, 2010 Information Week 500 Award for Most Innovative Business Technology Organizations
• Led business unit IT recipient of J.D. Power and Associates Certification for providing “An outstanding Customer Service Experience” in 2008.
• Winner A.M. Best E-Fusion Award for Innovation and business focused use of technology in 2007.
Drive enterprise performance, increase competitiveness and improve shareholder value. Resolves complex problems that include business, technology and organizational components. Create business-driven IT strategy and direct strategic execution. Challenge status-quo and lead transformational IT change; reduce costs and divert spend to strategic business change initiatives. Build collaborative relationships with business, IT and external partners; meet complex deliverables under stressful, time-critical scenarios to produce innovative solutions. Build/lead/mentor customer focused project/delivery teams, using blended on/offshore model. Implement full-life cycle solutions using contemporary technologies/methods, including social media. Industry/domain experience includes financial services, insurance brokerage, global risk management, group and individual insurance operations and distribution, business and strategy consulting and software product management.
• Drive Innovation & Change
• Converged Business/IT Strategy Development
• Organizational Optimization/IT Transformation
• Enable Revenue/Profit Growth
• Strategic Implementations
• Sr. IT Executive Leadership and Governance
• Global Program Management
• Insurance Industry Expertise
• Operations and Process Improvement
• Complex Problem Resolution
• Web and Call Center Solutions
• Social Media and Mobility
• Internal/External Client Collaboration